Welcome to registration for the Central Linn School District, Home of the Cobras!
We will be registering all students (Kinder thru 12th grade) online this year. Registration will open on July 22nd for all students.
Registration is a three- step process for In Building or Distance Learning:
The first step is to complete registration online using the link below. If you have a returning student, you will need your PIV number from the letter that was mailed to you. If you did not receive a registration letter please contact the school office. This is how we will update any changes to your address, phone number, parent information, emergency contacts, health information and permissions.
For instructions to navigate RegiStar, use the help document below:
The second step will be to complete and turn in any needed additional forms or documentation. This can be done by filling out a Google Form, emailing the form or by dropping forms and/ or copies of documentation in the drop boxes located on the Elementary and High School campuses.
The third will be to fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch application at the State Website. This step is an important one! The more families that qualify may increase Central Linn’s eligibility for some state and federal grants.
If you have a Kindergartener, please register your returning students first using the PIV number on the letter that was mailed to you and then add your Kinder. This way all of your students will be connected.
For Kindergartners or new students:
In addition to the above steps, please complete the following by the first day of school in September 2020.
Per District policy, a student will be admitted to kindergarten if his/her fifth birthday occurs on or before September 1st, or is a kindergarten student transferring from a public school in another district.
Provide the following documentation:
Proof of Address – Please submit one of the following:
- Utility bill (Natural Gas, Water/Sewer. Garbage, Electricity) with parent/guardian name and service address.
- Rental or lease agreement with parent/ guardian name, address as well as manager/ owner’s name and phone number.
- Property Tax bill with parent/guardian name and property address.
- Documents related to the purchase of the residence with parent/guardian name and property address.
Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Immunization Record printed directly from physician’s office with student’s legal name and date of birth.
Proof of Immunizations
- For assistance please call: Central Linn Jr/SR High School at 541-369-2811, or the Elementary School at 541-369-2851 or 541-801-3384 ext. 5151, Monday thru Thursday from 8am to 3pm. Please leave a message if a secretary isn’t able to answer and your call will be returned.
Additional Forms – please fill out only if they apply to your student:
- Request for Student Records (new students only)
- Transportation Form (all students)
- Vehicle Registration Form (High School students only)
- Free and Reduced Meals Application
- Medication Administration Form (PDF)
- Medication Administration Form (Spanish) (PDF)
- Disclose Educational and Protected Health Information Form (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan (PDF)
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Form (PDF)
- Seizure Action Plan (PDF)
- Diabetes Individual Health Form (PDF)
- Self-Medication Agreement (High School students only) (PDF)