Welcome to registration for the Central Linn School District, Home of the Cobras!
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open. We will be registering all students (Kindergarten through 12th Grade) online.
Please contact the school office with questions about registration. If school offices are closed, please leave a message and one of the secretaries will return your call.
Jr/Sr High School @ 541-369-2811 or the Elementary @ 541-369-2851.
Registration is a three-step process detailed below.
The FIRST STEP will be to fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch application at the State Website. This step is an important one! The more families that qualify may increase Central Linn’s eligibility for some state and federal grants. This only needs to be done once per family.
Online Application for Free and Reduced Meals
The SECOND STEP will be to complete and turn in any needed additional forms or documentation. This can be done by filling out a Google Form, emailing the form or by dropping forms and/ or copies of documentation in the drop boxes located on the Elementary and High School campuses.
Additional Forms – please fill out only if they apply to your student:
Health Forms – please fill out only if they apply to your student:
- Medication Administration Form
- Medication Administration Form (Spanish)
- Self-Medication Agreement (High School students only)
For Kindergartners or new students only:
In addition to the above steps, please complete the following by the first day of school in September 2022.
Per District policy, a student will be admitted to kindergarten if his/her fifth birthday occurs on or before September 1st, or is a kindergarten student transferring from a public school in another district.
Provide the following documentation:
- Proof of Address – Please submit one of the following:
- Utility bill (Natural Gas, Water/Sewer. Garbage, Electricity) with parent/guardian name and service address.
- Rental or lease agreement with parent/ guardian name, address as well as manager/ owner’s name and phone number.
- Property Tax bill with parent/guardian name and property address.
- Documents related to the purchase of the residence with parent/guardian name and property address.
- Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Immunization Record printed directly from physician’s office with student’s legal name and date of birth.
- Proof of Immunizations
For assistance please call: Central Linn Jr/SR High School at 541-369-2811, or the Elementary School at 541-369-2851 or 541-801-3384 ext. 5151, Monday thru Thursday from 8am to 3pm. Please leave a message if a secretary isn’t able to answer and your call will be returned.
If you have a Kindergartener or a new student, please register your returning students first using the PIV number on the letter that was mailed to you and then add your Kinder. This way all of your students will be connected.
The FINAL STEP is to complete registration online using the link below. If you have a returning student, you will need your PIV number from the letter that was mailed to you. If you did not receive a registration letter please contact the school office. This is how we will update any changes to your address, phone number, parent information, emergency contacts, health information and permissions.
For instructions to navigate RegiStar, use the help document below: