The Purpose, Mission and Goals of Central Linn School District
“Individualized Education for All Learners”
- Create a sustainable plan for Board education and for passing along knowledge as the Board turns over.
- Work with administrators to develop a mission document that encompasses core components of District Purpose and draft policy to support it.
- Every community member is a stakeholder and feels responsibility for student success.
- Maintain and advance facilities to support District educational goals, enhance safety and promote community involvement.
- Staff support is important to the Board: resources, professional development and recognition will be a priority.
- Learners will show on pace growth or better over time, using District based assessments.
- Board will work with grade 7-12 administrators to develop policy to improve “on track” graduation and post-secondary outcomes.