Senior Planning Checklist
Got Plans and Dreams? Need to know how to reach them? Make an appointment with your counselor!
We can help you with:
- Understanding how many credit you have in order for you to graduate on time.
- Taking LBCC Accuplacer if you apply to LBCC. It determines which Math or English class is appropriate for you.
- The Career Inventory Review: Review your Career Testing and discuss possible conclusions, matching it to your own thinking about your goals. (See Oregon Career Information System (CIS) online resources.)
- Looking at non-traditional higher education such as apprenticeship programs.
- Scholarship Searches. Updated scholarship information in your English class, the guidance office, Career Center and the Scholarship section of this website.
- Looking at community college options in order to transfer to a 4-year university or 2-year programs such as Nursing, Welding and Dental Assistant.
- Getting hooked up with the military. Recruiters are in the phonebook under Government pages: Federal: Recruiting.
- National Service like AmeriCorps.
If you are college bound it may be helpful for you to have a seasonal plan to help get things done.